In saucepan set over medium heat, cook ramen noodles according to package directions; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook Beef and Broccoli and carrots for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in bean sprouts, corn and noodles; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and noodles are heated through.
- Divide stir-fry among bowls; sprinkle with green onions.
• If desired, sprinkle chopped cooked crispy bacon over each serving.
• Substitute shredded cabbage for bean sprouts if desired.